Thursday 18 April 2013

Light Bulb Moments

Literature:
     The reader: The expression of love and guilt, and how strongly can emotion affect people.
     Lord of the flies: Human nature is not perfectly good as Confucius said.

Physics Class:
     I realized how small and tiny I am to the world. And the world has such complex but artful    mechanism.

Calculus Class:
     When I learned how the first principle of derivative works, I was so shocked by Newton's intelligence. It is completely derived based on the things I have already learned. I suddenly felt how profound math can be.

Studio Art:
     I realized that the process of making art is also a performance. A painting can reflect an artist.

Economic Class:
     The complexity of the society and economic system. It is like a huge web that is affected by these infinite strings that are attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment